Y3W: I NEED HELP

So. I have been working on Lyla's first birthday invites and I am getting mixed reviews. Of course I am my own worst critic, so what do you think? (If you don't want to comment you can e-mail me your opinion) and if you could care less, well then just ignore this section completely.


Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Here is the other problem. I ordered her dress and it is on the way and I really want to take a picture of her in that and replace the grass photo (her 10 month photo) with an 11 month photo in her dress. BUT. I need to get the invites out stat because we have out of towners we need to invite.

SIGH

Decisions Decisions Decisions

Thank you anybody who would like to help me out with this decision!

So...the dress is ordered. The invitations are being worked on and the paper pom poms have been ordered.

Just look how cute!!!!!

10 Tissue Poms- Your color choice- Sale
FROM HERE! Check it out!
The PINK CUPCAKE with cherries princess TUTU PARTY  DRESS with tulle skirt for baby toddler or little girl.... fun first birthday party dress portrait or special occasion
From HERE!
The poms were ordered in a variety of colors and sizes. The dress. Well I had that dress picked out since September of last year, and I got an e-mail yesterday saying that it shipped.

The birthday planning has begun. So much to do, so little time and so many decisions to make!

I can  not wait!

Happy Hoppin'



1 comment:

  1. I really like all 3 options but I think I'm leaning towards option 1! That is such a cool idea!!! You have to share how you did it. I too, will be party planning in about a couple short months!!!!

    ReplyDelete