Thursday? Really? Are you sure? I haven't written in one whole week! YIKES! Well that is because:
We had the viewing, funeral and a few odds and ends last week.
Saturday Lyla turned 10 - yes 10 - months old. {pics to come}
My very first, very special Mother Day {ahhmazing}
And Monday, well Monday was our 2 year anniversary, and we had to fire our nanny. Our "new" nanny fell asleep on the job so we had to fire her immediately, leaving no child care for the week. I shuffled and figured something out for Tuesday morning and then had my dad coming in the afternoon, had my mom coming at lunch and had grandma coming Thursday and Friday to help. Well...
IN SWOOPS GRANDMA
and surprises us by arriving Tuesday afternoon and informing us she is able to help out until Friday.
{insert angels strumming on harps here}
And now I can breathe.
So today, on this thankful Thursday I would like to do a huge shout out to Grandma D!!!!! Hi Five, chest bump, booty bumps into 5 back handsprings.
THANK YOU.
Now onto setting up plans for childcare next week! AFTER our little anniversary vacation up to the Finger Lakes of course :)
And more thankful thursday shout outs - are lists permitted????
My mom - for helping out whenever possible and being my BFF now, always and forever.
My dad - for trying his best not to let Lyla's attitude get to him.
My fill in Nanny who is absolutely ahhhmazing and if I could squeeze her give her big wet doggy kisses without her looking at me funny, I totally would.
My godmother - for helping out on Saturday and just basically being our angel here on earth.
My hubby for being just about the best and most supportive person I know. Seriously, we are talking totally and complete overwhelming support right now, when I never needed him more.
And thank you box of wine. I really do love you lots.
Picture post to come when I have time to sit down and upload them! SIGH!
Love you baby girl Lyla! Kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment