Tickle me Elmo better known in our house as la la la la
Box of cars - she is obsessed with hot wheels. She plays with them for hours.
Little People Wheelies zig the rig - feeding into her car obsession
Elmo books
3 DVDs - we think this is a good starter collection
Love,
Lyla
on my list? just incase Santa (read husband) is reading this.
A plastic cup with a straw (purple or hot pink)
This cook book
any kind of kitchen gaget or serving stuff, I love to cook and entertain
Wine. Wine is always good for me.
Have you smelled this stuff yet? LOVE IT! LOVE IT SANTA!
| Marc Jacobs Lola AND! for the kitchen! How fun! Did I mention? I am turning 30 in December also! How is THIS for a boring blog, honey? Love, The best wife, EVA'! |
No comments:
Post a Comment