Weekend recap

Friday - I will always and forever refer to this day as Molar Hell. A day I wish I could forget, but swear. I never ever will.





Saturday - Awesome! Cooked, baked...dealt with satan as my child. Then a group of friends came over with their kids and we all hung out...shooting the crap and making ourselves feel normal. Then we ditched the husband and kids and b-lined to a hot tub....for FOUR hours of relaxing, more bitching and more relaxing.


Sunday - AWESOME! Took Lyla to church - it appeared to help remove some of the demons from her, I would like to erase the part of my Sunday were I went bat crap crazy on my husband and cried....that was not awesome. Not even close to awesome. Then I headed out, again, sans baby and husband and went to lunch and to see Breaking Dawn. that made up for all the unawesomeness that my day held earlier.





Monday morning - Lyla appeared to have all demons out of her body. But we shall see what tonight holds. We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh sorry to hear about the molars. Aren't they the worst?!?! And wasn't Breaking Dawn the best??? Nice little mommy break....

    ReplyDelete