Example: {this morning}
Me: "Hey...do you want to go shopping next week for Lyla's Christmas gifts?"
J: "sure"
Me: "what day works best for you, Monday or Tuesday."
J: "either is fine" {typical}
.....about 25 minutes later.....
Me: "Are you sure either day works better for you? For shopping."
J: "sure"
Me: "Well I have to let my mom know"
J: "yes amanda. Either day is fine with me"
.....about 10 minutes later.....
Me: "I thought it would be nice if we could grab some dinner after shopping next week"
J: "shopping for what?"
Me: "Christmas gifts"
J: "for who?"
Me: "Lyla"
.....about 10 minutes after that.....
Me: "How do you know which day next week your overtime shift will be"
J: "I won't know until tonight"
Me: ::dumb look on my face - silently wondering why I even bother::
___________________________________________________________________________________
Waves and blows kisses to husband reading this right now. I love you!
And mom. As soon as I know my husbands overtime schedule I will confirm our shopping date.
Thank you to all veterans who have done so much for our country and also giving me the day off tomorrow to be an ultra productive mother.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment