The Christmas Season...

Always sends me into a big ball of panic, excitement, nerves, stress and chaos. But this year seems worse than most.

I can't stop buying everything little things for Lyla. Like everywhere I go!!!!!

Just a little glimpse of the last two days.

I just set up a baby sitter for tomorrow night for my one cousin's house warming party. All arrangements were made and settled. Come to find out the party isn't until NEXT Thursday.

Yesterday I text AND e-mailed my godmother "singing" Happy Birthday to her **HI REA** her reply "My birthday isn't until Thursday"

About 10 minutes before doing that I signed a card for my "big" boss because he lost his grandmother two days ago....I signed the card "Get Well Soon - Amanda"  Do you have any idea how mortifying it is when your big boss comes back to your desk and you then say to his face "I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother" and he says "yes. Thanks....do you know you signed my card Get Well Soon"

just a little side note. I almost died last week. No. Seriously. Nastiest stomach bug EVER!!!!!

Holy sweet mother of the man above...I need a drink, some coffee and some R&R.

Updates, pictures and all sorts of fun stuff will resume after the holidays.

until then.....

name blurred to all hell so the paparazzi can't google me and find me and get us.



No comments:

Post a Comment