A week before you turn 17 months; you walk.
I picked you up Monday at daycare and you stood up and walked to me. We were all in shock. When we got home, you went right back to crawling. Grrrr.
Tuesday morning you woke up. and BAM! You wanted down and you walked. That morning you walked all over the house. Dada and I were amazed. shocked. stunned. ecstatic. and doubtful. We thought it was a fluke and you would go back to crawling.
That just isn't the case. You still crawl, but only occasionaly. You are getting better and faster at walking and sometimes it seems as though you are running. I can get a gooood video of you but this one is proof that you have walked!
and this is very exciting for a ton of reasons. However, the best reason? Because now I cna dress you in skirts and dresses again! wahoooo.
This morning:
God. I seriously can NOT stand your cuteness.

YAY!!!! Go Lyla!!! LOVE the last pic, what a cutie pie!!
ReplyDelete