OH by gosh by golly

The holidays are amongst us.

We traveled to Ohio and back for thanksgiving. We set up the Christmas tree. I threw away all the old, nasty, tacky Christmas decorations away (sorry mom. they were clashing) and have a goal to make all of my own this year. I like to set my goals high. I'll be happy if I get one thing done. Thank you pinterest. As always, you get my creative juices flowing.

On the list:

Frame a sign made my be. (printed, just needs framed)
spray paint wine bottles
spray paint pinecones
sparkle spray branches
spray candle holders.

This girl ::points two thumbs to self:: needs to get her a$$ to Michael's and get to work.

Saturday is my big 3 0 party. Probably won't have it all done by then though.

and now some pictures of our latest adventures.

and We feast....

Lots of colring.

Sweet sweet cousin Will. Seriously. The sweetest littel man ever.

Buckeye baby.


And of course we have some Christmas prep at home!

Seriously. These Target shatter proof balls really ARE shatter proof. Kid tested and mother approved.







The cutest most ticklish thighs you ever did see.

Peek a boo




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the shatter proof ball pics, it looks like she is really putting them to the test....LOL!!! And look at ALL that hair....Mags (really her mommy) is soooo jealous. Looks like you guys are having a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete