So today I will do my own well check up.
Weight: 164 but I look about 200-225.
Gender: from young lady to a middle aged woman now.
Name: Amanda
Feeling: Tired. Always tired. Is it the old age? or the fact that my daughter is up at 4:00-4:30 every morning and when I say up? I mean UP for the entire day!
Health: Good! I have a bit of psoriasis. a touch of a cold (birthday gift from Lyla). Slightly over weight and my mind is only focused on my 6 oz sirloin meal from Outback tonight and of course, that glass of wine to go with it!
Movement: slower. Much slower than when I was in my 20's (just yesterday)
Belly: Just saggy now. No longer firm like a rock, think more on the lines of jello.
Next Appointment: Well, I have to call an make an official appointment to have my cap put on my tooth that my filling fell out of. I have the regular old she doctor visit next week. Those are all my appointments at the age of 30, I don't know about you, but I think that is pretty damn good.
This weekend is a big Ugly Sweater Birthday Party at my house, thrown by me, the birthday girl! (pretty arrogant huh? but fun!)
Length: 5'8"
Weight: 164 (may 160 on a really good day)
Head: hmm... this is awkward...I'm going to pretend this isn't here, because I'm not about to measure my head.
I am loving being a mommy to a very funny, energetic and curious little Lyla. My husband is wonderful and we have some how, some way figured this whole parenting thing out - more than 50% of the time. Not sure how we did that one. My family is great. My mom, as always, is my best friend in the entire world. Love her. She is also quickly becoming Lyla's bff too. Which I love.
I think this new age will be a good thing for me. I'm leaving my 20's behind (the first part of them were ROUGH) and I'm going to embrace my 30's of being an adult, responsible, a different kind of fun and different (in my opinion better) things to focus on.
Hello 30! I love you already! Even with the jello belly.
Happy Birthday!!!! Welcome to your thirties...they are so much better than the 20's, I promise! Cute idea for an update....LOL
ReplyDelete