2010 in pictures


I'm not a huge fan of writing so this came from another blogger I follow, Jenni from the Blog. Click on the link, follow her blog and help to make her one of the top bloggers.
Our year in pictures.
Lets see…
JANUARY
2010 started with my father in law turning 60. We celebrated our Christmas out in Ohio on New Years Eve weekend. Happy 60th!















And I was pregnant so hubby was practicing up on his baby techniques…that's my BIL with my little niece (who is now 1) in between them. I'm sure after seeing this picture you can see why I was so nervous…but he sure did turn out to be a good daddy (arguably the best da da ever)





FEBRUARY
At 17 weeks and 3 days we found out we were having a girl and we decided her name would be Lyla.


I started to get my baby bump!


And it was the worst winter I can remember!!!!!


MARCH
We started on the nursery. I designed my dreams and as usual J made them come true. **NOTICE** It's March and there is STILL snow on the ground!





APRIL
And so summer 2010 begins…







MAY
It was our 1 year Anniversary


Another trip to the beach for Memorial Day and our last one baby free




My dad (from now on known as Pap) retired…FINALLY!!!! And his full time job now is being a great pap to his girls.
This was his retirement party at the beach.




And of course we had my baby shower! Where we got just about everything we needed for Lyla!




JUNE

And his retirement party here in Harrisburg! SURPRISE PAP – we got you GOOOOOD!




J enjoyed some cocktails…..



And only a few weeks later I went into labor early!!!!! Contractions, Dilating and the medicine to stop my labor wasn't working. This fake smile is all I could do for the camera. I was texting an SOS to J that things might be going down faster than we thought. But the next day they gave me morphine, knocked me out for about 24 hours and when I woke up my labor had stopped. So now I just had to sit around, sweating my guts out and waiting for July 7th!



It was 90 degrees in MAY…so it only got worse (in the 100's in June and July)


JULY

Lyla is born. 8lbs 1oz and 21.5 inches long. Born 7/7/10 at 8:29 a.m.






AUGUST
One month later



September

Happy 40th anniversary to Nonnie and Pap!



And mommy goes back to work L
L
L And Lyla keeps getting bigger!



October

A Pumpkin Patch, Trick or Treat and all things fall!







NOVEMBER

Lyla started on baby cereal, tried sweet potatoes and grew so much!






And we got our first family of 3 portrait done!

And your 4 month photos done



DECEMBER
We tried out Santa

And we tried him out again



And then one more time just to be sure…..and we won!




Lyla also got bapitized.




So come on 2011…bring it on again! We are ready for it. We had good times, hard times and unforgettable times. We have made our marriage stronger, our love wiser and are more appreciative of family, friends and life in general. Life has never been this good and I hope I feel like this forever! To another wonderful year of learning, growing and "surviving".

No comments:

Post a Comment