Since right now we can't afford half of the things I need/want I have decided to help myself.
I am reading up on blogging and creating your own backgrounds etc. this is a temporary substitution for learning how to design for web. And I must admit I am learning quite a bit already. This also involves a whole new world of scrapbooking, digitally! My cousin is super into scrapbooking but I, of course, being a graphic designer have always been more into the digital world. Well low and behold, I stumbled upon a whole new little world I never knew about - digital scrapbooking. And it is F U N. So stay tuned for a new background and layout soon....hopefully.
My camera. I had on my life list to take a photography class which then led me to wanting to buy a new camera with one of those "big fancy lenses"...well we don't have the money and I most certainly do not have the time for that right now, so I decided to start googling things about my point and shoot camera. Well to my surprise there are much more choices and options and ways for me to get a little more creative with my picture taking (thank goodness) so although I am no where near a professional photographer (and after reading a little information on photography I have a whole new respect for them) I can have fun playing ...right? I hope by trying to be a little more creative in my life will help me lose some of this stress of being a working mama.
Now as far as the ipad I want, the new bathroom, the traveling and everythign else....well I haven't figured out how I am going to cheat on all of that yet, but I know I'll come up with something! Or hit the lotto.
NOW - back to Miss Thang....
This morning we had a one hour delay for work (enter harps playing angelic music) I woke at 7:02 finally for good and realized the baby hadn't been up all.night.long. So what do I do.....roll over wake up J and tell him he has to go check on the baby becuase she hasnt' been up all night and I think something is wrong. He says everything is fine and rolls back over. UGH. So I get up...walk weerily down the hall way (think the hallway from the movie The Shining) and there she is, just laying there playing with her sock monkey. (note: the sock monkey has been stuffed in the corner of her crib since she was just a newborn, so how she got up there, got it and came back we are still trying to figure out). So who knows how long she was awake in there, or how much work she had to do to get that sock monkey but waht a slap in the face of how big our baby girl is getting and how fast it is all happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment