Today we went in for Lyla Loo's Well Check up to take a little measurements and talk and shoot her up with nasty vaccines. All in all it went rather well. We decided to seperate the shots again because she handled them so much better last time I didn't see any reason not to do that again. So round 1 of vaccines (Pertussis ) done today and Round 2 (Pentacel) done on Feb. 8th. Daddy takes her to that one...wahooo.
We made the decision to not go with the flu shot...fingers crossed that I don't regret this.
I found out we can start her on meats, move her up to Stage 2 food (umm...yeah....I had already done that) and she can have avocado and egg yolk..hmmm....we shall see about that.
She sat on the doctor table the entire time we were talking with absolutely no support and didn't fall over one time, what a showoff! The doctor even commented on how well she sits.
Now the stats:
Length: 27 3/8 89%
Weight: 19.28 90%
Head: 17 3/4 95%
My brother informed me that I can now buy her fitted mens hats! ha ha. Everythign is in proportion and she is growing the correct way, just on the big side! Next appointment is 4/26/11!
Our very own little Tank!
No comments:
Post a Comment