Last night I took the night OFF. ( I mean after I got off from working all day, went to Sams Club, went to Giant and went to the post office, fed Lyla, played with her and bathed her read to her, fed her a bottle and put her to bed.) I text J and told him and he said “GO AHEAD” so I did. I didn’t do the dishwasher or vacuum or do the massive amounts of laundry that seriously NEEDED done. I didn’t even make our bed, or pack his lunch or anything. I ate dinner and laid on the couch! And it felt amazing!
BUT
I went home at lunch today and the dishwasher was cleared and reloaded. EVERYTHING was put away. Everything was clean. As if that wasn’t enough to make a wifey smile from ear to ear…..ALL…I mean ALL of the laundry was done - - my laundry, his laundry, towels, and ALL of Lyla’s laundry.
I feel like I hit the lottery today.
Back off ladies….he is NOT available!
Wow that is a great guy! You are very lucky.
ReplyDelete