9 months old

Well boogaloo you are 9 months old today. That's right....9!!!!!

What are you up to these days? Well. Let's see.

You are back to sleeping through the night again from 7:00-6:00 after fighting off your first nasty ear infection. Poor girl. My heart hurt for you all week, and all you wanted was your mama. We got you all better though.

You have your well check up at the end of this month, but while at the pediatrician for your ear you got weighed. A whopping 21.5 lbs. HOLY MOLY!!!! That's my girl!

You are wearing size 12-18 months. God bless those thighs. I just love those rolls. Just look at the rolls.

 SIGH


You take 3 6-8oz bottles a day. One in the morning before your 1.5-2 hour nap. One in the afternoon before your 1.5-2 hour nap and one before bed. You eat baby food, when you feel like it, but mostly you like what we eat. You eat it all. Chicken, beef, fish. You love peas. Toast is your absolute favorite thing in the world, you love it more than you love your toys. And Gerber cookies. You get extremely excited for the cookies!!! It is so fun to watch!

You aren't crawling yet, but you love to stand and play at your table!

You say mama and dada and nana. I say "mamama" you look right at me and say "dadada" the only time I get "paged" is early in the morning when you want your diaper changed and fed! Nevermind that I carried you in my belly for 39 weeks. I just get all the dirty jobs! Dada says "that's o.k. she'll hate ME one day." I have a feeling that is just not going to be true. You L O V E your dada! And rightfully so, he is a wonderful dada.

Your favorite toy is a book. Any book really, just so long as you can turn the pages and pretend read.

You like to sing along with me to the itsy bitsy spider. I really need to get that on video.

Bubble Guppies is your favorite TV show and they are adorable, but importantly approved by dada.

You are such a great baby. You are on such a great routine. Dada and I have pretty much figured it all out and we have a really great thing going.

You are in SIZE 5 diapers!!!!! Seriously. I am not joking. Size 5. Your cousin Braydon is in size 5 and he just turned 2!

So here we go. Lets see how much you have grown. 9 months. Geesh, 9 months.




Our baby! Getting so big. We love you!




1 comment: