Kissing a water main

It has been a wonderful week! This is my first full day back to work. If I could go down town and kiss that water main right now, I totally would.

Monday I got to go shopping; baby and hubby free. I forgot how wonderful that could be. Just me, the stores and our visa check card. And I made up for lost time. I hit every store I wanted to and I hit them hard! Got my grocery shopping done, Easter shopping done. It was wonderful.

So let's recap this awesome week I got to spend with Lyla.

Monday shopping: (this is one of the 15,000 things I bought, but how FUN does this look). I filled the pack n play with balls, just like Chuck E. Cheese.



But it exhausted Lyla apparently.


What? It's hard having that much fun!

Tuesday: We had the entire day off.

And I just hung out with this pretty face and got some stuff done that I thought I would never get to again.



Yesterday (Wednesday) I was at work, only until noon. And then I went home to the happiest baby in Harrisburg! I swear. I have NEVER seen her so happy! It made my heart melt. And what happend from

This:


Well LOOK what I found!!!!! Another tooth completely through and the other fang almost through. I told J this morning, I wish she would just not get any more teeth. She is a completely different baby when she isn't teething. She is an angel. I love her always and no matter what, I just LOVE when she is my happy content baby. This morning she didn't cry one time. Not once. I don't even remember the last time that happened.

And here it is!!!!!! Tooth #3


Yesterdays other big accomplishment was that demo has started on the master bathroom. Or goal is to have it done by July. Done, finsihed and completed. Now, that may SEEM like a far away deadline, but we are realistic. With his schedule and all that ripping a bathroom down to the studs and rebuilding entails, we think this is a very good time frame. Leaves room for error, and lets be real, nobody gets stressed if a deadline is met EARLY, right?

So here he is. Mr. Demo {a little camera shy} Coming to get you big bad ugly master bath.


And Brutus is VERY excited about all of this too. {action shot)



12 week photo course seems to really be helping me understand my camera much better. I am able to play with my options more and try my best to shoot in manual mode as often as possible.

Yesterday I did a mock photo session outside. It was 78 degrees, sunny and you miss Lyla just were amazed by the grass! This is a pretty little tree right outside her bedroom window. I still take a ton of bad photos and only very few GOOD ones. But I'm not giving up. Pics to come soon.

Off tommorrow for Good Friday and heading out to Ohio. Have a great weekend everyone!





1 comment: