Nonnie bought Lyla the most adorable Easter dress. No it's not pastel, it's not traditional and yes it has black in it, of course. But it is so precious. It is black, white and yellow!!!!! I fell in love and thankfully it fits Big L.
Problem #1 shoes - what color shoes? white or black?
Problem #2 ACCESORIES. I HAVE to find a headband. It HAS to be the most perfect headband to go with this most perfect Easter dress, and it IS Lyla's first Easter of course...{read this in the most dramatic way possible}
So one day, I'm just reading up on my blogs and Mrs. Jenni goes and posts about an awesome giveaway. Well.... what's a girl to do but go check out another Etsy shop. And there it was. The most perfect shop for headbands. And they do custom orders. I placed mine today and am VERY excited to see what she comes up with.
Hopefully I will post some pics soon. But until then...just LOOK at what I have to look forward to.
Very excited to start Two Peas photography course TONIGHT! Hopefully this DSLR will get a little less confusing for me.
Seriously I could go into some major debt if I went crazy with all the great Etsy shops. This shop looks really cute, maybe I will have to go into a little debt here...in the name of Easter!
ReplyDelete