Saturday was Bray man's 2nd birthday party! And it was nothing less than I expected at the Bell house. Bray got stuck in a hole, there were 2 ladies "laboring" during the party, one had her baby yesterday and cupackes, tons of cupcakes. It was BEYOND BEYOND BEYOND a good time! Bray is so lucky to have a mommy and daddy like that.
Here were the invites, done by none of than moi {edit: muah to moi because my hubby is an excellent spell checker}
Here are some of my fav. pics. {daddy spent all night and day setting up the swing set} but by God he got it done!
| THAT is my BFF cousin that I always write about. |
| That, up there in the left corner is THE MAN. {cause he just is-he he he} |
After all of the action on Friday and Saturday I crashed at 7:00 pm and slept until 6:00 the next morning. J got to go play a round of golf for the first time this season and I stayed home and straightened up while Big L napped. Went to lunch at Arooga's and then home. My two faves went to sleep and {so did I} then we headed over to Nonnie and Paps.
This weekend I couldn't put you down. Not even for 30 seconds! You are just going through seperation anxiety and as flattering as that is....well, it just makes things slightly more difficult. You weigh 21.5lbs, and that is just dead weight. SO - tomorrow I am purchasing the Ergo. Yep. The sling was a no go for such a big baby so I will be wearing you in an ergo. Here's to hoping this helps get some things done around that house!!!!!
You are getting closer and closer to crawling - but to each their own, we know you will do it when you are ready. But girl, you ARE getting heavy! So any help would be great :)
This morning
| Almost crawling |
And just one or two pics {yeah right}
| Nonnie and Big L - partying pre lollipop |
| Big girl at the "kids table" Tear...she had her own seat |
| hmmm..... |
| Brushing your teeth this morning. |
When I load all of these photos and I look at her in them I think, my what a big girl that is...then I realize it is MY BABY that is doing all of this. I cry. And I cry for happiness, for sadness, I cry that the time will slow down, just a bit.
Still have a lot to learn about my camera. But I have a blast everytime I use it. <3


Wow looks like a really fun weekend. And it looks like Lyla's hair is really starting to come in...there is hope for the baldie babies! LOL. Sending out some crawling vibes (but please send them back when you're done, cause we're patiently waiting over here too....LOL).
ReplyDeleteHer cheeks are so cute!
ReplyDelete