I found out, basically, I do everything wrong. O.K. so maybe I'm being a bit dramatic, but seriously...he said "so around 10-11 months you can start her on cheese, yogurt" yeah...you have been eating that for quite a few weeks now. AND. You LOVE it. You pick through your pile of food and find the cheese, that's how much you like it. "Between 9 and 12 months she will go down to 2 naps a day" uhhh...You have been at 2 naps a day for forever now. oops. But you are doing wonderful, so I guess I haven't screwed up that much.
So here they are. Your stats baby:
Length: 30" 97% {hello Michelle Jordan}
Weight: 22.5 90% {please don't let those rolls of yours fade, I love them}
Head: 18.25 94% {big girl headbands for you}
You are eating table foods now, with your favorite being the forbidden CHEESE!
You have eczema pretty bad but according to the pedi he says it is rated a "mild" case. We are doing the best we can with it to keep you comfortable. Lots of vaseline, soakings in baby oil every.single.night {which you love} and cortizone and another cream when it gets red. You have good days and bad days with it. We are to start weening you off of formula around 11 months. I'm excited to not have to spend all that money on formula, but a part of me is sad because that is just another baby "thing" we are losing. SIGH. I just don't understand where the time goes.
I love you MONSTER child!
No comments:
Post a Comment