Last Saturday we took you to Hershey Chocolate for the first time! If you could talk, I'm sure you would go on and on and on about how much fun you had, but since you can't talk, I will say it.
WE had a blast!
You were in total and complete awww of the lights, the people and the chocolate of course. We found out there is a butterfly garden coming soon {eeeek, hello picture taking fun with my new camera} a spring time in the park and a lot of other fun and cool events that Hershey offers. So excited for Spring.
So here you are. Your first time at Hershey Chocolate World.
| I'll take some of that. |
| or I'll just look cute and hope that I get some. They had an entire wall filled from top to bottom with these huge bottles! |
| My two faves. |
| Still thinkin' of that chocolate syrup |
| Sir. Excuse me Sir. SIR!!!! Can you pleeeeease get me some chocolate? |
| The Hershey Chocolate Ride. Disclaimer: We were NOT going that fast! It's just my super cool new camera being super cool! |
Join the Y3W Blog Hop:
On the agenda for this weekend:
Tonight: Coley, Josh and Bray are coming over for a pizza party play date! Then B E D.
Tomorrow: Snip Snip Brush Brush Color Color. Mama is going to get spruced up at 11:00 and you will be chillaxin with your dada.
This is what I think I have decided on:
This cut, but with the back angeled.
This color. I <3 LC
Sunday: Gma and Gpa and Will. I. Am are arriving in the afternoon. In the morning I am taking our heathen behinds to church. The sould needs a cleansing and we have been slackers lately. {SIGH}
And next week is sure to be a whirlwind. Gma will have her hands full with you and Sir. William of C-bus. I have chocolate world on the schedule and would love to bring him into my work to see all the cool things I do {I am that cool}
Happy Friday to all. And to all a good weekend!


I LOVE Hershey! Can't wait to take Maggie there. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. The cut looks cute and I think the color is great! I'm sure it will turn out wonderful!
ReplyDeleteNew follower here. I like how your blog is part for baby, part for mom.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mommywriterhood.com
Happy Friday! I am SOOOO jealous of your chocolate excursion!
ReplyDelete