As much as I am in denial over the whole...ahem.....ummmm.....::clears throat repeatedly:: first birthday approaching quickly, I have to admit, we are having a blast with you. Last night icecream....swimming in your little pool, parks, swings, slides all sorts of fun. This weekend we'll go to your first pool party and we are thinking of heading to Lake Tobias or maybe even the Baltimore Aquarium...you'll go crazy over either.
| be cool eat at Rita's |
| Oh my. Eating at Rita's really does make you cool. {Aviators are cool, I swear they are} |
And of course, me and grandma D are busy busy busy getting all artsy craftsy for the party.
| Banner progress. Need to figure out how to get letters on there. |
| Poms from Sweet Tea Paper. G-ma D is patiently preparing these and only has 3 more left! wahoo. Go G-ma Go. |
Nonnie came over last night and handled you while dada and and I finished up weeding, mulching and touching up the yard for the big partay day!
Things are moving right along. Today at lunch, I head to Zimmermans to pick out all the candy for your candy buffet.
Yay Rita's and Oh my goodness....all the party prep looks like SO much fun!!!
ReplyDelete