Saturday you woke from your morning nap and I heard you stirring. I let you play for a few by yourself and when I went in to get you, to my surprise...there you sat. Straight up. in your crib like a big girl. I gasped! Ran for dada and spilled the news. It was awesome. I was so proud of you and .. well...you were pretty proud of yourself I must say. Since then, you haven't done it again but I'm sure you will.
Yesterday we were all chilaxin in the living room and I decided to stand you on the couch and let you hold on to the side...you know, build some muscle, work on balance yada yada....well there you went...crusing right along like you have been doing this for years, over to your dada. I was freaking, dada was smiling and you....well you were just trying to get dada's pant leg and thought this was no big deal. But it was. IT WAS HUGE. and again, we are so proud.
You have mastered your scrunchy face and like to show people that face all.the.time. You now "call" for Brutus by panting like he does. And you have discovered the art of slapping things, like a table or a pillow, just to hear the BOOM of it and then you just laugh and laugh and laugh.
This all happened just this weekend. From Friday night to Sunday. It is awesome. It's amazing. It's quick. and it's, well, it's just breathtaking to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment