Y3W: My final answer

Was THIS option. a combo of this and that and a little of this. I am pleased with the overall result. I think the great grandparents and uncles and out of towners that can't attend the party or haven't seen Lyla a lot will really appreciate the monthly photos.


Side 1

Side 2
Thank you to Shabby Princess for some of my "elements" I used! 

All of the other plans are coming a long perfectly. And Lyla will be 11 months old this month. SIGH. She continues to battle what they call eczema and has now been taken off dairy and her skin is clearing up! I was off Tuesday with her because her flare up was so bad. Hopefully we can figure this skin stuff out sooner rather than later. The soy seems to really be making a huge difference. Fingers crossed.
So, what do you think of the invite??? and if you recieved one of these invites and you are stalking my blog, please rsvp :) Kisses to all!





2 comments:

  1. Very cute mama! Love all the monthly pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it and I agree that it is nice for everyone to have the 12 month photos.

    ReplyDelete