Teeth. I hate them.

All of this hard work. All of the pain, torture and agony.....to just have them fall out in a few years. It is ridiculous if you ask me. Of course nobody is asking me, so I should just shut up. But my heart just bleeds for her. Poor little thing. Top two, cutting at the same time means many things for me. First it means no sleep, o.k. o.k. I'm cool with that...God did invent coffee for a reason. God created many things and I think almost all relate back to having a child that is teething.....for instance: an earlier bed time, an alarm clock, monitors, INFANT motrin {best one God...thanks so much} ice packs, bottles, the soft chewy spout on the sippy and most importantly...WINE for mama. When I do finally get you down, I go enjoy a nice glass of wine on the deck and then promptly to bed because, well, you get up 5.2 billion times a night.

Last night I cried. I cried right along with you. Nobody will ever ever ever understand pain, the real full on pain until you can't fix the pain that your child is baring. I carried her for 39 weeks, we made her together, we gave her life {well with alot of help from God...but you know what I mean} and there is nothing I can do. Not a single thing I can do for this poor little girl. Just look at her. Makes you want to cry too, doesn't it?

This is what we see for a few days while a tooth - or in this unfortunate case - teeth are pushing through your gums.

8. There are now 8 teeth in your mouth sweetums.

I assume some parents handle it better than me. I consider myself a fairly strong person. Fairly independent. But oh Lyla....I just melt for you when you are going through this.

So here is to hoping I get my beach bum back any day now! Come on teeth get through there already!


YES! That is a bottle of beer in the cupholder. Don't judge me.



No comments:

Post a Comment