Lyla's nothing but a beach bum......

I realized Sunday that my life is now almost complete. My baby girl loves the beach as much as mama does! And we loved every.single.second of it.

And here she is, our little beach bum.

This is pretty cool mama.

Me and my beach bum.

What is this stuff?

On the boat. ::points:: look at Brutus' butt.

SEEEEE???? Told ya my life couldn't get any better!

Captain Lyla and Pap.

Heading home. I have never seen her look so exhausted.

She was in the water. She did play on a raft. But I am one of the clumsiest people I know so I don't, o.k. I try not to take my camera within 6 feet of water. SIGH. Hopefully she gets J's gracefulness.

And here are some graduation announcements and invitations to the party that I worked on last week!



Someone paaaahhhhlllleeeeeeeaaaaaseeee give me the winning lottery numbers so I can quit my job and design cards all.day.long. Please? I promise. I will remember you when I win.




No comments:

Post a Comment