Weight Gain: 12 lbs as of my last appointment
Sleep: So far so good this week. The water aerobics seem to be helping. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I sleep the best.
Feeling: Tired and a little "funny" from my glucose test today. I'm getting anxious for her to get here so I can hold her and kiss her.
Health: Health is GREAT! I have only been sick twice the whole pregnancy. A cold and a flu. Can't complain about that.
Movement: She loves to kick and punch and turn. When she stretches her little feet make a big bump in my belly and I dont' like to feel that but I just love to look at it. A couple of the guys at work got to see her move yesterday a few times and they were amazed.
Belly: No stretch marks and no linea thingy! Can't complain there either.
Next Appointment: April 20th I have two appointments that day. Ultrasound at 8:30 a.m. and OBGYN at 9:45 (same building). We will be setting the date for our c-section at the 9:45 appointment. Now we are hoping to get July 8th that is a thursday and then all of our birthday's will be on the 8th of a month.
Best part of the week: We went to the beach last weekend and the dinner at JD Shuckers was probably the best part of the week so far. I'm ready for my "faternity" leave.
Special shout out!!!!!
This week goes to my husband. He is my #1 BFF and I love him for everything he does for me and for us everyday! I couldn't have been any luckier than the day we found eachother! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment