It's a European Satchel...

or a diaper bag! That's right...diaper bag #1 has been received. J's dream bag...an OSU diaper bag that he can carry around everywhere with him. It's HUGE and has tons of pockets! We are now debating using this as our primary diaper bag..since my diaper bag choice was a bit on the expensive side...ahem....Coach.

Here's what his looks like:












This is the one I picked out for ME to carry around:



::SIGH:: A girl can dream!











I thought I was safe with a girl...thought I wouldn't have to deal with all the OSU gear, boy was I WRONG! Oh well, I guess I can handle it since he let me paint the room pink and go with the black furniture!

I can't believe next week (Tuesday) we will be picking the date for Lyla's big day!J had the idea to try to get July 8th, then all of our birthday's will be on an 8. I'm December 8th, he's April 8th and Lyla could be July 8th! So that's the date we are going to try to schedule the c-section next Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

We went to the beach this weekend. It was a blast, except the fact that I couldn't enjoy an ice cold adult beverage, but all in good time my friends. J swears he will stay sober and let me have some fun when this is all over! I just can't wait for her to get here. If we get July 8th that means only 89 days until we get to meet our baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment