This weekend was ar ought one! Sleeping was impossible on Friday night! I know it will all be worth it when I hold baby Lyla in my arms, but right now that seems liek forever away and so close it scares me, all at the same time!

J took a funny belly picture of me since it was semi nice out this weekend! It is my favorite belly pic so far. Photo taken at 27 weeks 4 days.
Tommorow we have two dr. appointments and J is going to both with me. The first one is at 8:30 and we get to see little squirmy Lyla, it could be for the last time until we see her in person. They said if everything still looks as good as it has for the last 28 weeks that they will just stop monitoring me now. At 9:45 we go to Ndlovu office for our regular check up, but at this appointment we get to pick the date for the c-section! Something tells me that she is going to come earlier than 39 weeks, but we have to at least schedule the appointment in case I'm, ahem, this is hard to say.....in case I am wrong! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment