Well the weekend is here and I have to say that this is a weekend I am not looking forward to. J is leaving tommorow for an entire week. I don't know if it's the fact we are still "newly weds" or it's the hormones or WHAT is going but I'm just not looking forward to not having him for an entire week! So sad isn't it????? I guess I'll just have to lay around, eat icecream and donuts and work on getting 2 more chins while he is gone!
I'm happy for him, I know he'll have fun and he is definately in desperate need of a vacay :
:as I pull out my little memopad and mark this down for when I want to go to Girl's Weekend this summer::
Sooo...how will I fill my time? hmmmm
Tonight steaks on the grill for us and my father in law
Tommorow morning after they leave I'll probably drink a cup of coffee and walk the dog, read my book a little. Lunch date with my cousin, Braydon and Jamie and then maybe alittle shopping. I should start thinking about my shower outfit and maybe some outfits for the hospital (yoga pants, cami's etc.) Sunday I may get out of bed early and putz around or I may just lay in bed all day and watch lifetime and baby story....ahh...option 2 sounds so much more fun! Next week I have work all week and water aerobics on Tuesday and Thursday, before I know it he'll be home! Right?
Best part is ... when he gets home it will only be 10 weeks until Lyla gets here! woop woop.
We got our monitors yesterday in the mail, thanks to Aunt Laura! I wanted to hook them up and play hide and go seek with them, but J had a softball game, so he said no :( He's just no fun!
Well, off to start my weekend of boredom and couch laying!
No comments:
Post a Comment