28 Weeks


Weight Gain: 16lbs as of today



Sleep: getting a little tougher. The last two nights I only got up once throughout the night (I think it's becasue J hasn't been there to wake me up with his snoring).


Feeling: GRUMPY and miserable sometimes, happy and excited other times.


Health: WONDERFUL! Glucose test was good, my iron is good, my wieght is good all this per my doctor visit today.


Movement: Yeppers. usually around 2:00 or 3:00 in the a.m. She falls back to sleep around 4:00 r 5:00. (see below for ultrasound story from this a.m.)


Belly: Is growing again - not as fast - but boy is she growing. No stretch marks yet and a very faint line (yes I cried when I saw it the first time)

Next Appointment: May 4th - MFM at 8:30 Ndlovu at 9:30

Best part of the week: The belly pics that my DH took on Saturday. I LOVE the tree one.


SPECIAL SHOUT OUT: This week goes out to my husband AGAIN!!!!!! He knows why! Kisses. Love ya. and Hang in there :)


Todays doctor appointment:
She didn't want to wake up for her picture (even though she was awake at 2:30 a.m. partying like a rockstar) so she finally turns toward the camera for a pic ofher face and she puts her hand over her eyes...and FROWNS!!!!! Wonder where she learned that attitude from?! The other one is just of her leg and foot (if you look really close you can se her other foot too).


She is healthy and happy....well o.k. obviously not so happy with us today...but she'll get over it. Only 11 more weeks from tommorow until I get to kiss her and love her and hold her in my arms.








We scheduled our c-section today. It will be Wednesday, July 7th at 8:00 a.m. My last day of work is July 2nd and my first day back will be September 27th.

So let's see. That makes 77 days until Lyla gets here. Plus 4 days in the hospital, soooo about 12 weeks until I can enjoy an icy cold adult beverage!!!! yum yum yum. And that means that I only have 72 days until my last day of work!!!!!! ok my last day of work for 12 weeks but then I have to come back! But still 12 whole weeks with my butterball! How EXCITING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment