Long time no write

It's been a long time since I have written on the blog, however I have been writting to our baby girl when I feel it. The nursery is about 98% done thanks to my hubby's great work. I'm hosting an upper case living party next Saturday to order her name for above the cribe and the "wardrobe" lettering for above her closet. I can't wait for the baby shower on May 23rd to be able to fill her room with all the things that she will need.

Pregnancy: 26 weeks 2 days

Weight Gain: 12 lbs as of my last appointment

Sleep: Apparently I have started snoring, attractive for "honeymooners" I know I know. I get up 2-5 times throughout the night to go to the bathroom and I toss and turn alot, but that is mostly due to Brutus trying to get as close to Lyla or my head as possible and my hubsters fighting with his allergies.

Feeling: I'm feeling bratty. I haven't gotten to spend much time with my husband lately and he is leaving for a week to go to Myrtle beach and was gone last weekend. I guess I should enjoy this time while I can though. I also feel HOT. It is April for crying out loud and tempertatures have reached over 90 twice this week. I'm also feeling anxious and ready for Lyla to come meet us.

Health: My health is great. We found out last appointment that I will be having a c-section at 39 weeks. Not exactly how I wanted it to be, but all I REALLY wanted was to be able to hold Lyla in my arms at the end of the day, and c-section or natural I will be holding her in my arms. Of course I'll have to share her with daddy first but I guess he deserves it after I have gotten her all to myself the last 9 months!

Movement: Movements!!!! MOvements!!!! That pretty much sums up my daily routine. All she does is MOVE. Today she is using my bladder as her trampoline.

Belly: The growth has slowed down a bit, but she is still growing. I'm hoping this will help with not getting stretch marks! We shall see, still NONE! Perhaps there is still hope to return to the world of bikini's one day!

Next Appointment: April 20th I have two appointments that day. Ultrasound at 8:30 a.m. and OBGYN at 9:45 (same building). We will be setting the date for our c-section at the 9:45 appointment. We are hoping to get July 7th that is a Wednesdsay at then her birthday can be 7/7/10! Lucky 7's. Our lucky numbers are 8 and 9 already, both of our birthday's are on the 8th and our anniversary is on the 9th and hopefully Lyla's birthday be the 7! Since I can't have it the way I wanted it, I'm trying to focus on all the positives.

Best part of the week: hmmm, I started my water aerobics class on Tuesday. It felt awesome to be in the water and weightless and the stretching felt AMAZING!!!!!! While I was excercising and kicking my legs out, Lyla was in my belly and it felt like she was trying to do the same! She was kicking to the same beat I was. I guess she is going to be a swimmer maybe?! Oh such high hopes and expectations for our first born - POOR THING!

Special shout out!!!!!
We are very blessed to have so much help heading our way when she arrives. My mother in law and father in law are coming in to town to help out and my mom is taking off work. My dad will be retired by then (but he isn't much into newborn stage but I'm sure he will help with the dog) so I'm sure I will not even begin to be able to say thank you enough to everyone for their help!

No comments:

Post a Comment