I had to take my 28 week picture myself because J is in Myrtle Beach this week having himself one last big hooooray before baby arrives!
So here it is....my big ol' lovely lady lumps and bump!!!!! Not sure which are growing faster at this point!
and of course we should have a comparison picture with Brutus' big head!

Steaks on the grill never happened on Friday night - why? - because our grill caught on fire! Saturday I started the day by saying my goodbyes (not as dramatic as I thought) and then coffee and MTV and lifetime. Lunch with my cousin and Braydon and a friend from highschool who is due first week of June! Then shopping and home. Sunday I got out of bed and moved to the couch, that is where I remained all day until about 9:00 then I went back to the bed! I can't let myself do that anymore, but damn did it feel good.
Yesterday (while on the couch) I did these for Lyla! I'm planning on make one for my soon to be new neice Peyton too.



No comments:
Post a Comment