Lyla came in to bed with me again last night from 1:30-7:00 this morning. When I went home at lunch she was screaming and screamed while I was leaving.
J looks like deathed warmed over. And his eyes are like slits.
I am in my usual down and out spirit of feeling like crap and questioning if we are making all the right decisions.
I hate posting when I'm down and out but when Lyla looks back on this one day, I want her to know that it isn't always easy or right.....It's just life.
NOW...on a brighter note...after an 11-7 week comes a week of the daylight shift! woop woop! That means we get to eat dinner at night together, have bath time together, I have help getting Lyla ready for bed. I have someone to snuggle with and keep me warm (besides my stinky dog Brutus) and best of all, I have someone to talk to at night!!!!!
So, as much as our family starts getting down on Thursday of 11-7, I start looking for the light at the end of the tunnel and thinking about the following week! COME ON DAYLIGHT SHIFT!
Also, my mom and dad get back from Florida {sooo jealous} so I will have my BFF back to gossip with and talk with and cry with and laugh with and vent to {my mom} and if we need some extra set of hands they will be there. I never realized how convenient they are to have around. he he heeee. And soon the in laws will be coming in to town for visits too!
So, in closing come on warm weather, come on day light shift and come on extra hands for help! ha ha.
And a pic to brighten up
| Kate Greenawalt Photography |
I love how Scout made his way into the photo.
What an adorable pic. Sending energy vibes over to help you get through!
ReplyDelete