That's right. She now says "MaMa" "DaDa" and "NoNa" {that would be my mom}! I picked her up this morning and driving home she starts saying it in her sing song voice. It was ahhhhdorable! I called my mom to tell her and she said "I thought she was saying that" LOL.
Now, some may say she has no clue what she is saying, maybe not, but I like to think that she does. And I think she is amazing! I mean 8 1/2 short months on this earth and she is saying things and, I feel, knows what she is saying.
I love her. And by her I mean I love Lyla and I love my mom. They are my best friends!
In honor of Lyla's new word - we have pics, because when don't I have pics in a post...right?!
Vintage Meeeee and my Nona

Me and My grandma (sadly I don't remember her)
Compare...
Look closely
A little closer
O.K. Definately nothing like me? Are you sure? Drab.
So keep on talking away Lyla because Mama, Dada and now Nona are all listening to ya sweetheart!
Kisses.


Grandparents are the best. Totally feel you on the lack of resemblance!
ReplyDelete