I miss you too much, think about you all day and want to do nothing but kiss you all.night.long when I get home. Since I didn't have any recent pictures of us together, I thought I would take a break this morning and get some pics of us having our morning "fun". {Poor Brutus didn't get fed and Dwayne didn't either, but the pics were more important}. I'm hoping this will help me at work. When I get the really bad miss you pains I'm going to look at these!
We were total and absolute goofballs this morning! Maybe it is the excitement for the beach or maybe it's just your smile, but girl you make me HaPpY!
Last night you picked up your bottle off the floor with both hands, put the nipple in your mouth and started chugging. Just like that ::snaps fingers:: you just do something! You are amazing.
So...what's so funny in those pics? well....
1. I put you in a laundry basket {I was doing laundry this morning} I laughed so of course you laughed. I used a tutorial on some camera settings that I had read and started snapping....you are just so natural in front of the camera! ha ha.
2. umm....is there really an explanation needed?? Neither of us could stop laughing...must have been the light.
3. I was snorting like a pig...we discovered that you think this is the funniest thing since tickles! When you laugh, I laugh. When you smile, I smile. You Lyla Ann...Light up my life every.single.day.
I love you.

So cute! The laundry basket is a great idea, we may have to try it!
ReplyDelete