She makes me do them for her all.the.time. We have done everything from outfits, to rooms, to family photo ideas to birthday's to ... you name it, her and I have probably done it...which leads me to THIS.
Shabby a good time 1st Birthday party!
A shabby chic, ultra girly, 1st birthday party. I want to make as much as possible by hand {pft, wish me luck} I want this party to be the best party ever, DUH, it's for my pride and joy...
My cousin {ahem...yes YOU Nicole} will be helping me make 1.5 billion cupcakes, o.k. so not THAT many, but however many we will need. She has a super cute cupcake tier I am going to use. And that dress....yes that dress is going to be ordered as soon as I get a better guesstimate of "Big L's" size! She is growing like a weed. {Wonder if they have that dress in plus size..hmm}
So those are my ideas as of right now, I figured I should start working on this now {started when she was 3 months old} that she is 8 months old. Time will fly and before I know it the big day will be here, and everything HAS to be perfect!
I'm sure I'll be referencing THIS super awesome new blog I found today A LOT in the next few months.
Also, I am working on getting a team together to do the March of Dimes walk here in Harrisburg on May 1st, so if any of you stalkers {I have no clue who you are but you do - yes I check my stats} are close to Harrisburg and are interested in joining me on this new adventure hit me up by clicking THIS.
Thanks all and Happy Hump Day!

Love, Love, Love!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had the talent to make my own style board for Jude's party! lol All i know right now is Turtle theme! You are way ahead of me lady! But I love your ideas!!
I LOVE your mood board, it's very pretty! And thanks so much for the link to my blog. I honored!
ReplyDelete