Sunday night we dually {dully ha ha} reclined on our sectional and got comfy while watching Slumdog Millionaire. What an excellent movie! I recommend if you haven't seen it yet to rent it. I have a free rental from RedBox so I think I will rent Social Network next.
Last night we sent Lyla on her way with Nonnie and Pap {can't say thank you enough that they are back} and we hit the slopes. It was a gorgeous night out. The mountain wasn't in it's best condition but there was next to nobody there so that was the best part. We upgraded last night and went on to Minute Man. Maybe by next year we will get our butts back on a black diamond. We are pretty sure last night was our last night of being able to ski since it's warming up {I'm really not sad about that in the least bit}. After that we stopped and grabbed a bite to eat at Aroogas. I had two glasses of wine {yummmmmmmmmm} then we got home and basically passed out cold until this morning! It was WONDERFUL!
Lyla did great for my parents and slept through the night for them! Ate a great dinner and entertained them with her talking, babbling and sitting! She was happy as a clam this morning when she got home! And mama was VERY happy to see her!
Tonight J picked up a double {rolls eyes with attitude} so tonight will not be a fun night at all! Tomorrow we are supposed to have some nanny interviews {SIGH} and then Friday we are heading to the beach!
Yesterday I ordered my FREE baby sling, that's right FREE. I am secretly hoping it gets here by Friday so I can try it out down at the beach! Supposed to be in the 50's and SUNNY! Hoping for a good time. We are planning on going to Dog Fish Head Brewery for lunch on Saturday, as long as Big L {Lyla} cooperates! And than next week will be the 3-11 week. That I will refer to as pergatory - you know - somewhere in between heaven and hell!
Sounds like a lot of fun. I liked Slumdog and The Social Network...both really great movies. That is so cool that you are headed to the beach this weekend. We stopped at Dog Fish Head a couple of year's ago on our way to Ocean City, so the hubs could pick up some crazy Aztec beer. It was really cool and we would love to go back and take the tour!
ReplyDeleteWe watched the show on TV last year. Did you see the one where they chew up all that corn to make a brew out of it???!!!! INSANE.
ReplyDeleteWe go down all the time in the summer, but we need to get away this weekend so down we go!
You must be close if you drive to OC
oohhhh, you'll have to let me know how the sling works - post pictures! (ncbouchard from bump:)
ReplyDeleteSkiing and the beach in one week? Impressive! Definitely rent The Social Network; I watched it really late and didn't fall asleep because it was so good :)
ReplyDelete