Y3W: We Are Beachbound...

Rehoboth Beach Delaware

Well, almost. I have exactly 2 hours and 1 minute of work left. Then I am heading home, packing up all of Tanks food and getting on the road as soon as J gets home!

We haven't seen our "beach friends" since Labor Day, so excited for that! J and I are heading to Dogfish Head Brewery on Saturday for lunch while Tank stays with Nonnie and Pap. And Pap might be taking us all to Bethany Blues for dinner on Saturday, where I am seriously considering splitting a bottle of wine with my drinking buddy {dad}. I haven't been there yet, but it is my dad's new favorite restaraunt. {SIGH} This is just going to get me all excited for warmer weather, flip flops, t-shirts {which I am wearing today, but FrEeZiNg} and the boat.





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Don't forget to turn your clocks back!




1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous too! I am glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete