So much to blog about.....

Let's start with the fact that my Seven Sling came!!! Whoop Whoop. When we arrived home yesterday there it sat, just waiting for me in the mailbox. I was so excited I could barely open up the package!

I do not have an opinion on it yet. I wore her for a little bit last night and I did enjoy having more use of my arms and not listening to her scream every time I walked out of the room. But I'm not sure if it is going to work for me the way I had hoped. Going to keep trying it out this week and see how it goes. But as requested here are some pics of me wearing my baby girl....yep....it definately sounds as wierd as it looks.

{don't mind me and my drecatude....we had JUST gotten home and I was a mess...a hot mess}















So I will reevalute and decide if this is going to work or not at the end of the week! I am still trying to convince J that if this doesn't work, I have got to get the Ergo. We shall see.

Now....on to the weekend!

Saturday J and I headed out to Dog Fish Head as planned. I was a little worried about what I would drink while there because honestly, I do not like microbrew beer...and I have tried a few, honest I have. So we arrived and checked out the menu. There was a beer called "Lawnmower"....sounded interesting and I thought, what the heck, I'll try it. {check off #77 on the life list} So happy I did. It was delicious and now I'm on the hunt to try to find a case of it. I also had a bloody mary made with their vodka, and oh my, they were not stingy with the Vodka. J had 2 other beers {don't remember what they were} and he loved his too. We had a delicious, to die for Chesapeak Pizza - crab, asparagus, mozzarella, tomato and basil - it was as delicious as it sounds! Later we went to a place called Bethany Blues for dinner with the family, it was delicious and we can't wait to take some our friends there when they come down this summer!

This is J and I feeling nice after our little lunch at Dog Fish Head! {we were in desperate need of this time together and we had a blast}





















Sunday we took the girls up to the beach!
















My parents went out and bought this awesome camera and have no clue how to use it and have no interest in learning, so I spent a lot of time behind the camera this weekend. I want to steal it.....SIGH. J says we can get one if we hit the lottery {fingers crossed}

And of course, my our little angel!


What a good girl, eatting up her brocolli.

















Awesome weekend, hoping for an awesome week!




3 comments:

  1. Wow looks like you guys had a great weekend! Dog Fishead sounded like a blast. Adorable pics on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we love love love our seven sling! i hope you used a code & got it for free!

    ReplyDelete